400 SERIES WINDOWS & DOORS
Time Tested, Classic Wood Craftsmanship
As our most popular series with our longest-standing products, the 400 Series brings you the best overall blend of performance and style to satisfy just about any window or door need. With years of engineering and craftsmanship to build on, these windows are designed to live up to your high standards.
- Low-maintenance vinyl exterior helps protect against water damage
- Rich unfinished natural pine or prefinished white, dark bronze or black interiors
- Wide range of hardware styles and finishes, grille patterns and glass options
Our best-selling product line, 400 Series windows and patio doors are durable and stand the test of time.
What's It Made Of?
Wood with a vinyl exterior to resist water and seal out the elements.
It’s built into every window. We have options to help you meet the performance level you need.
- Hinged on the top and opens outward from the bottom, allowing for ventilation and protection from the rain
- Rigid vinyl exterior helps protect against water damage
- Rich natural pine or prefinished White, Dark Bronze or Black interiors
Bay & Bow Windows
- Available with casement windows in the following styles: 30° bay, 45° bay and 90° box bay; 10° bow
- Available with double-hung windows in the following styles: 30° bay, 45° bay
- Wood protected by vinyl or Fibrex® composite exterior
- Hinged on the side and cranks open outward to the left or right allowing for full top to bottom ventilation
- Low-maintenance vinyl exterior provides long-lasting protection against water damage
- Unfinished natural pine or prefinished White, Dark Bronze or Black interiors
- Our best-selling double-hung, with two operating sash that move up and down allowing for ventilation on the top, bottom or both
- Unfinished pine or prefinished White, Dark Bronze or Black interior protected by vinyl exterior
- Extremely energy-efficient, durable and time-tested
- Has two operating sash that move up and down allowing for ventilation on the top, bottom or both
- Natural wood sash interiors in pine, maple, oak or prefinished White, protected by Fibrex® composite exterior
- Helps replicate the look of traditional architecture, making it a great option for replacement projects
- Low-maintenance fiberglass exterior
- Unfinished pine or prefinished White, Dark Bronze or Black interior
- Innovative horizontal glide system provides years of reliable operation
- These windows are stationary and do not open, making them more energy efficient and allowing larger sizes and greater views
- Wood protected by vinyl exterior
- Durable and time-tested
Specialty Shape Windows
- Our best-selling specialty windows
- Stylish, refined and proven
- Durable and time-tested