100 SERIES WINDOWS & DOORS
A Better Choice for Your Home.
Whether you’re replacing, remodeling or building new, Andersen® 100 Series windows and patio doors offer many advantages over vinyl.
- Available in a variety of rich dark colors with finishes that are made to last and designed to retain stability and rigidity in all climates
- Environmentally responsible and energy efficient
- Made of innovative Fibrex® composite material, which is 2X stronger and 12X thicker finish than painted vinyl* and can withstand temperatures up to 150°
Innovative And Sustainable
Sleek profiles, contemporary style and dark colors with a durable, low-maintenance finish.
What's It Made Of?
Made of Fibrex® composite material, which is twice as strong and rigid as vinyl
It’s built into every window. We have options to help you meet the performance level you need.
- Made with Fibrex® composite material
- Won’t fade, flake, blister or peel
- Available as single unit or twin combinations
- Made of Andersen-exclusive composite material (Fibrex®), which is twice as strong as vinyl
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Available as single units or in twin and triple combinations
- Made with composite material known as Fibrex®
- One stationary sash and one that opens
- A three-sash option, where two sash glide past a center sash, is also available
- Made with our sustainable composite Fibrex® material
- Narrower frames mean more glass – and more view
- Available as single, twin or triple combinations and as transom windows